Directions To XtremeCraze North Andover MA
Thank You For 10 Great Years!
Our North Andover Entertainment Center Is Closing June 17th. Come visit us in Woburn and exeperience the Earth's Best Laser Tag System!
Interactive Family Fun Center
South East Entrance
1580 Osgood Street
North Andover, MA 01845
Get Ready For Fun!
Our 24,000 square feet family entertainment center has the most advanced laser tag system in the world played in the most state-of-the-art multi-level arena in New England, the inflatable fun-filled Adrenaline Zone, and an awesome arcade with fantastic prizes. And great pizza too!
Directions From The North Or South
- Take Route 495 to Exit 48 Ward Hill / Bradford - Route 125.
- Just before the third traffic light, go right onto Route 125 South.
- Continue on Route 125 South for 1.5 miles.
- Enter the Osgood Landing on your right at the second entrance labeled 1556-1600.
- Drive approximately 200 yards straight back to the second parking lot on your right and then park outside of the entrance labeled 1580 Osgood Street.
We are located in the Osgood Landing complex (the former Lucent building) at 1580 Osgood Street (Route 125) in North Andover, MA, about a mile from the Haverhill town line.
Turn into Osgood Landing's Entrance labeled 1556 - 1600 at the set of lights across from the Yellow gas station and North Andover Police Station.
Proceed onwards about 200 yards. Turn into the second parking lot on your right. Go to the entrance labeled "1580 Osgood Street". Upon entering the building proceed up the stairs - XtremeCraze is straight ahead.