Our Highest Priority.
Our Londonderry NH and Foxboro MA XtremeCraze Family Entertainment Centers Are OPEN Wednesdays through Sundays.
Our Woburn and Westboro, MA locations will be reopening soon. Stay tuned for details!
Please Do Not Visit The Facility If:
- You are experiencing any Covid related symptoms.
- You currently have Covid-19.
- You have been around anyone with Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
Masks are required to be worn by Employees and Guests unless seated and socially distanced.
Additional Guidelines & Practices For Guests
- Lasertag, where allowed by Covid guidelines, and Inflatable Park arena capacity will be limited to 25%.
- When playing lasertag, the standard five-foot lasertag rule has been expanded to six feet. Players must remain six feet apart from other players.
- In lasertag, your vest will activate automatically no matter where you are in the arena and you do not have to report to a base at the start of each game.
- Lasertag vests will be sanitized between lasertag sessions. Only one session of laser tag will be held each hour to allow for sanitizing after each use.
- Guests in the inflatable park will be required to maintain six feet of distance between other non-related participants.
Our priority will continue to be the health and safety of our guests and our team members. While carefully following State and Federal guidelines for COVID-19, here are the additional steps we've taken to ensure your safety in our centers.
Guest & Employee Health
The health and safety of our employees and guests is our number one priority.
Guests will be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines. Cafe and party tables and other physical layouts will be arranged to ensure appropriate distancing. Employees will be reminded not to touch their faces and to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from guests and other employees whenever possible.
Employees and guests are required to wear masks throughout the facility unless sitting at a table and physically distanced from guests outside of your family and friends.
Plexi glass shields will be utilized in high customer interaction areas including at front registration, prize redemption, and cafe counters.
Hand sanitizer dispensers will be located throughout our facilities to facilitate frequent use.
Signage will be posted throughout the facilities reminding guests and employees of the proper way to wear masks, wash hands, sneeze and to avoid touching their faces.
Cleaning & Sanitizing Protocol
All facilities will be sanitized daily after hours using a fogger system to disinfect the entire facility including in hard to reach places using medical grade sanitizer and disinfectant.
Employees to sanitize the following areas at least once per hour:
- Entry doors and handles
- Amusement game high touch areas including touchscreens, buttons, steering wheels, handles, balls, etc
- Sign in kiosks
Employees to sanitize the following areas after each use:
- Tables and chairs
- Lasertag equipment
- Credit card terminals will be sanitized after each use. Guest pens and pencils will be removed or only used once before being sanitized. Guests will not be required to sign credit card receipts except for large authorizations.
- Amusement game high touch areas including touchscreens, buttons, steering wheels, handles, balls, etc.
Employees to continually sanitize the Inflatable Parks:
- Inflatable parks will be monitored and disinfected by park attendants on a continual basis while being used. Parks will be fully sanitized nightly with a medical grade disinfectant sing a fogging system.
XtremeCraze Employees are vital for an effective sanitation and health program.
All employees will be required to be temperature checked at the start of each shift. Employees who have an elevated temperature will not be allowed to work.
Correct hygiene and frequent hand washing with soap is vital to help combat the spread of virus. All employees have been instructed to wash their hands, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, every 60 minutes (for 20 seconds) and after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, blowing the nose, cleaning, sweeping, mopping, eating, drinking, entering and leaving the floor, going on break and before or after starting a shift.
All employees will receive training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Appropriate PPE will be worn by all employees based on their role and responsibilities and in adherence to state or local regulations and guidance. Training on how to properly use and dispose of all PPE will be mandatory. Every employee will be provided a mask and required to wear that mask while on location. Gloves will be provided to employees whose responsibilities require them as determined by medical experts.
Daily Pre-Shift & Timekeeping
Hand sanitizer will be available at each time clock location and employees will be required to sanitize their hands after clocking in. Our management team will ensure constant communication and proper PPE and sanitation procedures are followed and updated per the latest expert guidance.